Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dalen J.



98-2000: Served a mission in Sao Paulo, Brazil
2000: moved to Price and attended CEU. I spent 4 years at a 2 year junior college. How sad is that.
2002: Graduated with an associate degree in science and married my sweet Tiffany in May. She is an Orangeville girl and yes, she graduated from Emery High.
2003: Kaejha, our first daughter, was born in March. The spelling was Tiffany's idea.
2004: Graduated as a registered nurse and moved to Payson to work at Utah Valley Hospital and continue my education at UVSC.
2005: Shannon, our second daughter, was born on July 4th. She is our little red headed fire cracker.
2006: Graduated with a bachelors degree in nursing from UVSC.
2008: Our first boy, Tyson, was born in April
Currently: I am still living in Payson and working at Utah Valley Hospital in the cardiac cath lab. I am now a year into a 2 year masters program to become a family nurse practitioner and can't wait to be done. I am very much enjoying life with a wonderful wife and 3 great, yet occationally obnoxious, kids.

1 comment: